Rejuvenate, Revitalize, Regenerate
Diet and wellness program designed to optimize your body’s natural ability to heal itself
This Spring, live in Health and Contentment with CLEAN, SOL Yoga’s exclusive detoxifying diet and wellness program designed to optimize your body’s natural ability to heal itself, achieve balance, and inspire life-long wellness. Your CLEAN coach has based this program on the principles of Ayurveda (yoga’s sister science) and the revolutionary 21-day detoxifying diet developed by Dr. Alejandro Junger.
By end of this program, you will:
- Lose excess weight, generate more energy, digest more efficiently, and sleep more soundly
- Build a healthy relationship with food and your body
- Identify and balance your doshas (Ayurvedic constitutions)
- Cultivate a personalized Hatha yoga practice to promote body purification
- Sunday, May 6th, 2012, 1:00pm to 3:30pm
- Sunday, May 13th, 2012, 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Sunday, May 20th, 2012, 1:00pm to 3:00pm
* (All sessions include 60 minute detoxifying yoga practice)
Cost: 3 Sessions – $85 regular / $70 students
(includes three lectures/discussions, three specialized yoga classes, take home information packets and CDs, and 24/7 support from your wellness coach): $85/ $70 students
Meet your CLEAN coach: Sol Yoga instructor and student of Naturopathy, Kelsey Shaner. Kelsey has acquired a wealth of experience with cleansing and detoxification, and has studied Ayurveda, nutrition, anatomy, and physiology as part of her Naturopath diploma.
Kelsey will be available 24/7 to support you through the CLEAN program.
To be included in our interest list for future Sol Yoga workshops, please sign up here.